Sunday 1 January 2017

Welcome to 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR



Happy New Year, dear reader. I am so very glad you made it to 2017. This year is going to be awesome. I'll like to go spiritual this day, so I speak the word of peace and joy into your life, that never throughout this year will you
experience sorrow. You are going to be full of joy and gladness. Your happiness shall know no bound — nothing shall stop you from being happy.

The greatness you're meant for this year is going to be manifested and you are going to have multiples of everything but bad things. Multiple wealth, multiple good health (For it has been written that, he has come to give you life, that you may have it in abundance). Your life shall be full of peace and comfort this year.

I declare, that everything that belong to you, if living, will experience joy overflow, if material, will experience multiplication. I see great things happening... Business person? Multiple contracts! Student? Scholarship opportunities! Civil servant? Promotion(s). To make everything short, this year is definitely filled with your success.

I hereby have something else for you, for all these things to happen, please draw close to God (if you are not), if you are, draw closer, as it had been written that, with God all things are possible (Luke 1:37).

I welcome you once again to this wonderful year. May God bless us all. I love you.

2 comments:

We value your comments, drop one