Tuesday 25 October 2016

Understanding Post Templates in Blogger

Hello there... I am glad to share with you this moment one thing that confused me a lot and I did not touch for a very long time until today. It is the Post Template in the Blogger system. 

The first time I came across this and I clicked Edit , I saw an empty textarea and I did not know how to proceed anymore. So instead of
researching, I just left it there — Just like that.

I tweeted sometime ago that A good developer is not made by just the amount of code he knows but also how good he is at researching.”

This is very true because Badass developers out there also refer to other websites to check what developers before them have done and how they did it.


Well, that is where to start. Log into your Blogger account. Click on the blog you want to add a post template to. Now you'll ask what a post template really is.

A post template are the things that will always be on your posts by default, no matter how little or lengthy the post is, the template will always be there and will be part of the post. 

Navigate to your Blog Dashboard » Settings » Post Settings
You will see Post Template just like it is shown in the image above. The Post template is expectes to contain Plain Text/HTML codes, and this you see the sample in the image above.

You can try that and put it on your blog as well. Smiles.
I guess it is clear now.


WhatsApp/Call/SMS: 08132690608
Twitter: @iamwebwiz
Facebook: Oladejo Ezekiel

1 comment:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    Whmcs templates

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments, drop one